Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mug?

As a plumber of some 34 years of experience in the industry I feel privileged to have been involved such interesting and diverse profession. Each day brings new and different challenges.

And then there are days when I wonder if I am a mug or if I should be wearing a charity logo on my shirt. Occasionally I come across a customer who thinks nothing of asking advice and I am more than willing to give that advice; but it would be nice if those people concerned would acknowledge that help by saying “Thank-you” – and yet there has been many over the years who never seem to consider any form of recognition at all.

The trade has changed a lot in many ways since I started my apprenticeship in the mid 70’s especially with the advent of PVC in the industry.

100mm PVC pipe completely blocked with tree roots


  

No comments:

Post a Comment