Saturday, October 2, 2010

Death of the PC

I see on this weeks news, articles professing to claim within 5 years we will see the PC disappear?
Apparently we will all be using our mobile phones to do what we do on a PC!
What a load of rubbish
Yeah like I'll pull up a spreadsheet on  my phone - yeah right - and its oh so easy to see?
Where do these people come from?
What world are they living in?
While those of us who use our PC's for work are enjoying large flat screen monitors -there are wankers out there who are thinking we will all like to use our mobile phones instead?
Can you believe it?
I hate using my mobile phone at the best of times - and thats just for phoning people - why, why would I want to use it to write an email or use MYOB on?
Dead set - this world is populated with more and more wankers.

No comments:

Post a Comment